A nostalgic invitation to play inspired by the Mickey Short “No Service”! It’s a carefree day at the beach with your favorite Disney friends, until a lunchtime food fight ensues! Get in on a chaos of concessions by tossing different dishes and treats from the Snack Shack to clear your tray the fastest! Simultaneously roll dice and follow what types of food to toss, how many, and in which direction... while avoiding others’ food! Empty your tray and be the first player with three Mickey Medals to win the Mickey and Friends Food Fight!
- It's an all out food fight featuring Mickey, Donald, Minnie, Goofy, and Daisy! Roll the dice and start flinging food onto other players' trays to be the first one to empty your tray.
- Set up and gameplay are easy - place the serving tray in the center and each player takes a food tray. Distribute three dice to each player and a random and equal assortment of food pieces. Players simultaneously roll the three dice and fling food onto the central tray, left, or right based on what the player rolls. The first to clear their tray wins the round, and three round wins leads to victory!
- Gameplay variations include the option where players can collect the most food pieces, players can complete the most meal sets, or for kids the ability to start with fewer ingredients on their tray
- Includes 1 Serving Tray center board, 5 Player Food Trays, 15 dice (5 each of 3 types), 60 Pieces of Food (12 each of 5 types), 13 Mickey Medals, and rules booklet
- 3-5 Players | Ages 6+ | 20+ Min Play Time