Introducing Fighting Armor by Sentinel, a new action figure series featuring a unique take on the Avengers.
Designed by Mitsunari Otenfu and directed by Hiroyuki Komatsubara, the Wolverine figure is the fourth character in the series.
This innovative design covers the human body in a suit, with careful attention paid to articulation at each joint point. Die-cast metal parts are used to recreate a sense of weight, while clear parts in the eyes and chest add a high-end feel. The figure also includes an adjustable display stand for dynamic poses, perfect for showing off Wolverine's iconic adamantium claws.
- Main Body
- Hand parts with claws (left & right)
- Fists (left & right)
- Open hands (left and right)
- Display stand
- Wolverine arrives as the forth character of a whole new action figure series "Fighting Armor" by Sentinel
- In this innovative series, each joint is carefully designed in pursuit of articulation as close as possible to that of a true human body
- Die-cast is used in various parts to reproduce sense of heaviness and clear parts are used in eyes and chest for high-end feeling
- An adjustable display stand is also included for aerial poses
Condition: May have some little wear on the package.