Hailing from Earth -44 in the Dark Multiverse, this Dark Knight was born when an all-powerful A.I. program designed by Cyborg began to misinterpret its coding to homicidal ends. A cybernetic nightmare, The Murder Machine is a metallic mangling of the technological power of Cyborg and the tactical brilliance of Batman, formed by ever-changing nanobots.
- Batman: The Murder Machine figure based on the comic book story arc Dark Nights Metal
- Batman accessories include an alternate attack arm and a base
- Included collectable art card with Dark Night’s Metal artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and pla
- Wide range of characters and fan favorites perfect for DC fans of all ages
- Collect all additional Dark Nights Metal Figures; BatmanTM Earth -1, BatmanTM Earth -52, BatmanTM Earth -32, The Grim KnightTM, The Batman Who LaughsTM, well as other McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse figures. Figures sold separately.